Thursday, February 26, 2009

Look who is in Clean Run!


So I have been waiting forever for this to come out in Clean Run. You all have to check out Clean Run Magazing for March on Page 67. I can not tell you how proud I am of my really cool instructor. Her and Pickle are such a great team. I am so lucky to get the chance to not only work with someone with her accomplishments but Alicia has gone so above and beyond to help me and my dogs. I would say that I owe all I have learned and how I run to Alicia, but then she might get mad having seen me run with my dogs! LOL. Anyway, Pickle and Alicia have worked very hard and have just accomplished so much and I hope they both know just how awesome their accomplishments are.

2 comments:

Epicurus said...

That is totally awesome! Congratulations!!
Collette

ffluffy said...

I didn't know you blogged this! Cute! I'm gonna steal the pic! Thanx for loving Pickle!