Friday, March 19, 2010

Cricket says...Just when everything smells JUST right...

Cricket wants to know if EVERYTHING that happens to her HAS to have a picture???? She had just had all her smells just right and some cool food stuck to her coat, and a lot of dirt all over her-it was just the way she likes it and I had to ruin it by giving her a bath.

IS THIS A SAD FACE OR WHAT? Cricket thinks it is too embarrassing that she still gets bathed in the sink.



RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE TO GET SOME OF THE BATH STINK OFF HER-don't you all just hate that clean smell???


Lizzie and Breeze were not smelling quite so "wonderful" and we have herding scheduled for Monday...so they escaped the bath! They have spent the day doing 2X2-more maintaince on weave entries is needed, some of our performance has definitely deteriorated. Contacts and weaves.....guess training on those is never all finished is it?

9 comments:

Diana said...

Cricket looks cute. You should see Miley when I put her in the shower. She pushes as close to to the wall as she can get and hiding her head. Its very sad looking. But they are sure happy when its over huh? lOl Diana

Sara said...

I think all dogs have that same expression when they are getting a bath. I wonder what the heck they are thinking!

Cricket is a riot.

Dawn said...

Such a cutie! Bath time is just no fun for anyone is it!

Chris and Ricky said...

LOL! Poor Cricket! I really feel for her - I hate baths and I have a feeling I will be experiencing one soon now that the weather has warmed up a bit.

Natasha said...

When will Cricket stop being so CUTE! :) Mika and Wall-e agree, baths sure do suck.

AC said...

Oh my, that is one unhappy puppy picture. Another great Cricket face!

Cynthia Blue said...

Awww lol I love bath pics. Even tho the dogs don't like them. :)

Morganne said...

Poor Cricket! I can never figure out how my dogs love to swim and Summit will lay down in every available mud puddle - but ask them to get in the tub....

Epicurus said...

Super Cute!