Saturday, March 21, 2009

Failure/Victories

http://dreams.honda.com/#/video_fa
I love things that make me think and seem to relate to my present life circumstance. Check out this video, it was posted on Susan Garrett blog and wow, it really made me think. If you are going to really do your best and really push the envelope you are going to fail, if you are not ready to fail you will never get to your best performance. I think about that in relation to agility and I think of all the people that run very carefully through a course, slow their dogs down so they can be close to them/control the whole situation and feel the whole objective to running a course is just to get a Q. Sometimes it is hard when I see all their Q's and I know we have a long way to go in our training. I hope I can always remember when I am bummed because we tried something and pushed the envelope and failed that we might have just won a little victory, because we have learned. A good life lesson.

3 comments:

Diana said...

wow,very interesting. I hope I dont have a 100 dogwalk and a-frame failures before she gets it right.LOL Diana

Epicurus said...

Very Inspirational!
Collette

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

LOL, you are so funny Diana! I still would not like a 100 contact failures either, got to tell the truth on that one!