Thursday, September 3, 2009

Liz's big day, the beach and herding with a new trainer...

Mom got me up EARLY and I was not sure where we were going. We got in the car and drove for a LONG time, but that is ok, we always go to good places when we are in the car a long time..herding, the beach, agility...it is the short trips that can be bad, like the vet....But good thing the cars come with head rests, makes taking a nap on the trip easier, especially when I am sitting on top of the crate...it was a special day so mom did not make me ride in the crate on the way to our adventure.





Whoo HOOOO we got to go to the beach and the KIDS came with us. I was so happy to have them there, usually it is just me and mom or me and the other dogs, or sometimes Alicia and Pickle and Hunda, but the kids are so much fun, so I was really excited to share my beach with them.














The waves were pretty big today and I got dunked under a HUGE WAVE. Mom says I am pretty smart so I learned and after my near drowning when the wubba toy went into the huge waves-I waited for the waves to bring the wubba back to me. Then there were medium size waves I would jump into the wave so my head did not go under, and then I would grab the wubba and for those little tiny waves.....I JUST GRABBED THE WUBBA.





So not only did I get to go to the beach, there was MORE, a new place to go herding, mom says she had a long day but she will post some video and tell everyone about that tomorrow!!!!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I love the beach. To bad my dogs dont like to get wet. Guiness will go in to try to get birds. But he just acts plan crazy and cant be trusted off leash.

Hey did you see this lady's puppies. They are just so cute.
http://shooflyfarm.blogspot.com

Diana

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

My shelties would never go in the ocean for sure, I have never had dogs that liked the water until Breeze and Liz and I am really having fun with that.

Those puppies are ADORABLE, and how lucky is that lady to be able to go and visit and play with the pup she is getting that often

Sam said...

Sounds like an awesome day! Marge won't go near the ocean water, she doesn't like the waves.

Can't wait to hear about herding!