Monday, July 27, 2009

Friday July 24, 09


On friday I was going to pick up meat from the co op, it was just me and Breeze in the car, it was a hot day so I deceided to head to the beach.

I forgot to say that one of the greatest things about going to watch the puppies being born was that I got to see Cherry. Cherry was with us for almost a year and it was so good to see her, she looked really good, and happy to see EVERYONE, so I am not sure if she was really happy to see me or she just loves everyone. Right before it was time to leave I was sitting on the couch with my legs curled out to the side of me and Cherry came curled up on my legs and laid down with her head on my thigh, just like she always used to do, I really do miss her she is such a nice doggie. I did get to take her down to do some agility and there were sheep along one of the fences, and Cherry has a really high herding instinct, but she chose to stay and play agility with me, she was doing awesome and really did not pay any attention to the sheep once we started playing.

No comments: