Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Target dollar bin find


I FREELY admit I am a geek about a lot of things. I was so excited today because I was at Target in the dollar bin section and found these bright pink cones, and I thought they were so cute! Ten buck for twenty cones-I could not resist. Probably a really stupid purchase because I really like when I am teaching classes to be able to set up a couple of the courses before we start so things go faster(I already have some orange cones, and some yellow discs with numbers), BUT since I am losing my ultra cool instructor and my class of people I love because my instructor does not want to teach anymore...;-( (I am going through a big depression over this change of events, and can you imagine anyone NOT wanting to teach me? LOL!), so I probably wont be teaching or subbing anyway....so they will look good in my back yard and maybe inspire me to set up more little sequences. This is my new tire, not a new frame but the new tire someone gave me and I taped up-I think it turned out pretty smart looking.

5 comments:

Diana said...

That was a great find. The tire looks great! Love the colors. Sorry about your class. Diana

Epicurus said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Hey - why am I SOMEONE?

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

WHOOPS! LOL, did not mean to make it sound like an unimportant someone gave me a tire, hahahahaha, let me correct....Karen gave me an ultra great tire when I was out at the ranch, but I did mention that in my blog earlier-where I got it that is. I LOVE IT, and now my yard feels ultra professional, and I know my dogs will be prepaired for their next trial.....well, at least as far as the tire goes! I am in trouble too for not getting SOMEONE else (a different someone) some pink cones too, but I did clean out my target of the pink cones, so I tried, and I will look at the other target and see if they have them, or if another agility nut has already scooped out their supply.

Anonymous said...

If you happen to find extra cones at Target I'll take some :-) I think they're cute.

The most durable "cones" I've bought for numbering are funnels at Big Lots. They were in the automotive section. I've had them forever and they're still going strong.

That's a bummer about the class. Is that the class Skittles was in?