Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein



I know a lot of people read this book awhile ago and it is out in paperback now, I picked it up on a whim at Costco yesterday late afternoon and could not put it down until I finished it this morning. I cried like a baby at the end,one of those books that you want to finish so bad, but at the same time you hate to keep turning the pages because then it will be over...I REALLY enjoyed it and it made me look at my dogs a little differently last night and made me glad that I am lucky enough to have some really special dogs around me. If you have not read it and have some time, I would recommend it, but keep your tissues close at the end.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That was a really good book. I love books that are told from the dog's point of view.

I have yet to read a dog book that doesn't make me cry!

Sam said...

Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll read it over winter break!